D & D went back to preschool on Sept. 2nd. The didn't miss a beat, you would have thought they had gone all summer. They are in a class with all new kids and 2 new teachers, but have quickly adjusted. Carson and I have enjoyed the time together, or at least I have. Unfortunately for him, it has been lots of errands. He usually leaves preschool crying because he wants to "play". I was struck with the irony, that many people leave their crying kids, while I'm carrying mine out under one arm throwing a fit. Hopefully, this time will be good for him as number 4 is right around the corner. C-section set for Mon. Oct 27th!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Back to School
D & D went back to preschool on Sept. 2nd. The didn't miss a beat, you would have thought they had gone all summer. They are in a class with all new kids and 2 new teachers, but have quickly adjusted. Carson and I have enjoyed the time together, or at least I have. Unfortunately for him, it has been lots of errands. He usually leaves preschool crying because he wants to "play". I was struck with the irony, that many people leave their crying kids, while I'm carrying mine out under one arm throwing a fit. Hopefully, this time will be good for him as number 4 is right around the corner. C-section set for Mon. Oct 27th!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment