Wow, not too much longer and we will be a family of SIX! That seems crazy as we just celebrated our 7th anniversary this week. I marvel at what 7 years has brought us. From Atlanta to Dallas, from PT to seminary to Watermark church staff, from 2 to 6!!! Just to name a few changes. Really, the change is a slow process of God refining us. I think it is easier to see in others (ie my husband) than myself. He was passionate about his walk with Christ when he married me, but it is awesome to see how he now lives it out every day. Some things are subtle and other things are obvious. He is so transparent with his struggles, he serves me in so many ways (from girls nights out to notes and sweet treats), he LOVES his kids-dates them, plays with them, rough-houses with them, etc. We have seen our marriage grow in many areas as well-part of the benefit to being a marriage pastor! I can say I love this man more today than I did the day I married him.
So, 33 weeks! I feel 33 weeks, and I think look it. (Have to post a picture soon). This is definitely the 3rd pregnancy...maybe 2 belly shots so far! The twins are excited. One is hoping for a girl the other for another boy. Not sure of the reasoning for either. I know one is concerned that if it is a girl it won't have any toys or clothes to wear. We are glad we decided to wait to find out what "it" is.
I've thought alot about friends and people I know that got pregnant right around the time we did and have since miscarried. My heart aches for them, when I see them I can't find the words or think it is not the time or the place to say something. If you are one of those people please know I'm praying for you and think about your loss and how hard it must be around this time as people like me celebrate the birth of our baby when you have lost your child. It definitely reminds me that God is sovereign and that every birth is a complete miracle of God.
2 comments:
you are so dear. we are so, so excited for you! i can't wait to hear news!!!! what a gift!
chrys
I'm just getting to your blog, but really enjoy hearing your exciting news. I see how God is working with you and Scott in your marriage and it is an inspiration to me. Can't wait to see you and we look forward to meeting your newest little one over the holidays.
Congrats on 7 years!!!!!
Love you, dear friend :)
Post a Comment