Friday, August 29, 2008

First "real" haircut and 21 months






My little man had his first real haircut this week. I have put it off because I LOVE his curly hair, but it was getting a little out of control. He did a great job of sitting fairly still. We left the curls in the back and trimmed it all up. It is really pretty cute.


It is in someways hard to believe he will hit the 21 month mark tomorrow. He has really changed in the past 2 months. For example,

-he is a parrot, whatever he hears said or sung he likes to repeat.

-most heard words- book, again, elmo, "eggo"-which is Diego, sit, read, no, go

-he has suddenly found a great love for books

-he still can keep up with his brothers

-not afraid to wrestle them (ie climb on top of them if they lay down on the floor for any reason)

-still has his adorable dimples

-he likes to sing "How Great is Our God" with his daddy

-not a great appetite-no fruit or veggies-likes his PBJ, milk, cheese, goldfish

-shows his independence and stubborness-likes to "put" his own shoes on, buckle his top buckle on his car seat

Just a few things I've noticed. Not sure how the next baby will rock his world. Hoping he won't really notice--ha ha! He sure makes us laugh and smile lots!!! Love you buddy!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Such a cutie! I love his curls, too :)