Thursday, April 3, 2008

Belated Easter!

okay not the best picture of our kids, but best i could get them to do!
GO SPURS GO
Papa taking a break with his twin grandsons
Go Spurs Go!!!

So as I mentioned, I'm behind on posting. I really wanted to share some pics of Easter. It was a fun week. Papa was here doing lots of house projects (refinishing our deck, putting in a new light fixture, a gate for the top of the stairs and a new door, to name a few). We had a great Easter Sunday at Watermark. Watch this video for a taste of what Todd talked about. http://www.ignitermedia.com/snippets/?p=141



Then to top off the day, as though Jesus being alive isn't enough, we had tickets (really good tickets) for the Spurs-Mavericks game that afternoon that were given to us by friends. Now in case you didn't know, we are Spurs fans. Hint: Tim Duncan, yes in someways our childs name sake:) So mommy, daddy and the twins had a really fun afternoon. Our boys can yell "Go, Spurs, GO!" louder than most adults that were there. And yes, the Spurs beat the Mavericks :) The boys had so much fun. Papa had a good afternoon with his little grandson, too.



So a great day to celebrate our Risen Lord. Our boys love learning about Easter with our Resurrection Eggs (we are still doing them). And I love Easter, it is such a great reminder of what our Saviour did for us on the cross, the sacrifice God made in His only son (can't imagine doing that) and how I can live everyday knowing that I am forgiven and loved no matter what!!! He is Mighty to Save and merciful!!!



So happy belated Easter!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I had no idea you started a blog! Now I do. I'll be visiting.