Well, I'm not sure who really reads our blog and probably most of you that do already know this but just in case................we are expecting #4!!!!!!!!!!! We are very excited. I'm almost 12 weeks with an estimated due date of Nov. 6 but a scheduled C-section sometime just before that date.
Yes, we know how this happens and yes it was planned, although a little unexpected, if that makes sense. We knew we wanted one more and I wasn't getting any younger. We also knew it took us over a year and "help" for the twins and 6 months for Mr. C, so we were figuring another 6 months or so. Well, God had other plans, 2nd try!! So yes if you do the math we will have 4 children under 4 1/2! yikes! But oh, what fun and they will be so close and share so many things in life.
We have decided we will (try) and let this one be a surprise, in other words we are not going to find out the gender. It will be hard for the planner in me, but exciting. And we figure the odds are pretty darn good it will be a boy. Lots of testosterone in this house, no I don't need a female dog!
So I told my hubbie with this onesie (see above) for our little one. He was getting the boys up that morning as I was headed to meet with some girlfriends. So i layed it on his desk and told him to put it on under the Mr. C's long sleeve shirt. Scott wasn't really paying attention, so he says, now what did you say, so I repeated and pointed to the shirt. He flipped, couldn't really believe what I was telling him. I sent the picture to my mom, she totally missed it, she thought it was a hand me down from the twins. They are excited for their next sibling!! Mr. C has no idea what is about to happen:)
3 comments:
EEEEEEEEEEE! So excited for you! I can't believe that I missed your phonecall, but am glad that you told me, nonetheless.
So neat that you're not finding out the gender. I guess at this point you'd have to put a boy or girl in D,D, or C's newborn stuff, anyway!
Hope to talk to you soon.
Congrats to you both!! and all of the boys!
You are a stronger woman than me! That's really exciting news. You probably know the odds of getting pregnant with twins increases with age without any help. I speak from experience, girl. I'm not sure if you knew that about Dan & I.
OH WOW!!!!!!!! Congrats! We are THRILLED for you. What a blessing!!!
Hugs!
Chrys
Post a Comment