Well, I had hoped this would be a post for 15 months about C (Tootles), but busyness has kept me from posting in a little while. So here is what Mr. C was upto the last month. At your 15 month check up you were 33 1/2" long-off the growth chart >95%. You weigh 23 lbs. (25%) You feel like alot more to me. I think because I carry you alot more than I ever carried your brothers-they were always in their double stroller. You had only taken 2 or 3 steps on your own and you were one speedy crawler. A few words like, mama, da, hi, bye, and a few signs for more, and chicken. You could point to your nose and ears and mouth. You still have the best smile with huge beautiful dimples. And you have some great curls so you won't be getting a real haircut anytime soon.
Since your 15 month check up you decided walking (around March 12th you took off) was cool and that is the only way to go. You also quickly figured out how to scale a flight of stairs in less than a minute. With this new found freedom you have also found a new attitude about doing it your way, ie walking in the direction you chose. When this is not the direction I/we are going in and I have to pick you up you can make a scene. Your appetite is odd. You love milk, cheese, bread, pasta, and meats, but not a fan of most fruit or veggies. So I have to sneak those things in most of the time. You have also begun saying a bunch of new words in the last 2 weeks, like "pees" (please), "tank u" (thank you), cheese, "do" for Drew, you've tried to say other names too. I think my favorite is "pees".
You are lots of fun and it is interesting to see your personality come out. You are much more aggressive than your brothers ever were at this stage. Somehow you must know that you will have to keep up and set them straight or they will rule the roost. You are also the best hugger. You will walk up to them and bear hug them. It is precious!!! We sure love you baby C!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment