Saturday, April 11, 2009
Happy Easter!!!
What a Glorious day! Oh, Happy Day! Jesus Paid it all! These are the thoughts that run through my head as I dwell on the true and awesome meaning of Easter. I'm a sinner through and through, yet my God loved me enough to sacrifice his son, Jesus Christ, on a cross to pay the price of my sin. His blood covers all the wrong that I have done and all that I will do. As the mommy of 4 boys, I can not fathom how this would feel to sacrifice a child for the sake of mankind. So now I know him personally, I can talk to him, walk with him, cry to him, rejoice in him, love him, read about him, look to him and cling to him. He is my Saviour. I am forever grateful and daily learn more about how much I need him. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment