Sunday, April 12, 2009

Children's Museum....Boy MOM

Mommy and her 4 boys!!! Cool Boy Mom tshirt. Blood, Sweat and Tears!!
C with big bubbles

Digging for "fossils"


Yes, that is sand...it doesn't stick




Having a great time in the sand!
The best birthday present ever has been the membership to the Dallas Children's Musuem. We have been probably 10 times this year and they always want more. It is a little challenging to take all 4 but they typically are so good. This time one of the twins freaked out that I wouldn't let him use the boys bathroom and made him come in the girls restroom. How do you explain to a 4 year old that he can't go alone in a mens bathroom?? Not now and probably not for a few more years. tears all the way through using the ladies room to walking out to the car. Not sure what made him stop crying and I'm sure I will encounter it again:)




No comments: