Monday, November 24, 2008

What am I like at 2?

grandma trying to keep me from wiggling away
Me in a very cute moment

Mr. C is 2 this week! Hard to believe! I think the addition of his little brother has been tough, but he is a champ. So as you turn 2 here is what you are up to:



-your speech and vocabulary never cease to amaze us



-you repeat EVERYTHING



-you love to ask "what's that noise?"



-I laugh when i hear you say "touchdown" or "GO Gators"



-you play a "game" called "no push" with daddy-you push him and he goes flying across the room saying no push



-you love to swing at the playground saying "higher, higher, higher" or "no you stay over there"



-you love to do whatever your big brothers are doing.



-I need a lock for the refridgerator door-even though all you eat is cheese, milk, bread, applesauce, raisins and anything sweet.



-you LOVE your little brother, and really have been more gentle than I thought you would. You love to give him hugs and kisses.



-your white bear and hippo are your favorites for nap and bedtime.



-you love to read-Elmo, Cars and THe Foot Book are current favs.



-You weigh 30 lbs.



-You are a great sleeper.....thank you!



-You do have a 2 year old attitude which has earned you the nickname "Baditude"



-

No comments: