Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Normal

big brothers with "little"
Papa Meets Lincoln

What a squirt!


The littlest big brother with grandma

Not sure what new normal means, and we definitely aren't there yet, but working on it. My mom was here for 3 weeks and left on Sat. My dad came down to meet L and see his other grandsons. Of course, in 36 hours he also managed to put in a new chandalier, a new bathroom fan, fix a phone jack and do a few other small projects for us, Papa Fix it is his other name.

So it has just been the 6 of us (crazy to say that!) and all has gone well. We enjoyed our weekend, and my hubbie has been awesome to stay home until 8:30 or so to get breakfast taken care of and boys dressed, so I can take care of littlest and get dressed myself. I made it to the grocery store with "middle" and "little" as we call them, while the "bigs" were in preschool. So this is managable and fun!

Nana come on Sun and we are looking forward to that visit!!! She will cook for Thanksgiving (I hope) and be here to celebrate C's birthday.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! You sound like you're doing great with the newest little guy. I know that it must be an adjustment for all, and you certainly have my prayers for lots of help, rest, and energy!

Love ya'll!

Katrina said...

I am so impressed! How do you even do it with 4?!! I cannot do it with 2 :)