We had a great holiday time. Lots of time just as a family, time with our Memphis family and time relaxing. Returning to the routine has been a bit of an adjustment. We all kind of liked having a loose schedule and daddy home.
The twins got some fun toys- I think the best was a Cranium Super Fort. (see above-Tug Boat) It can be made into 5 different forts, not too mention the possibilties we haven't even begun to create. They were very cute on Christmas morning. So excited about every gift.
Carson has been battling a virus since Christmas day and is finally himself again. We missed our sweet smiling, giggling boy. Now the twins are in full cold, cough, runny nose, just in time to go back to pre-school!
I have thought back on 2007 and ahead to 2008. It is amazing to see where we have been, what we have been a part of, how God has used us in things that we thought didn't matter, how God has continued to grow us and change us, how fast our kids grow up and just how fortunate we are to live in this country, in a great house, with great friends, amazing church family, to have our health and family that loves us. I am excited to see what God has in store for 2008. I really have no idea beyond the daily routine what this year will bring. I hope that I am a better mommy, wife, daughter, sister and friend this year. I hope that I will passionately pursue Christ, listen carefully and act accordingly to what He shows me and desires for me.
Happy 2008! Hope your year is filled with peaks and valleys, joy and trials that bring you closer to our Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment