Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve

Well, I was hoping to have a real sweet picture of the boys in there Christmas Eve sweaters, but that didn't happen this afternoon. For a number of reasons none too noteworthy, but I did want to wish everyone that might read a very merry Christmas.
Our service at Watermark today was terrific. Although I miss being with extended family, it was great to experience Christmas eve in our new building. Seeing the candles all lit as we sung "Silent Night" was awesome. And the message was great to remind me how all of this holiday stuff will be gone, but Christ lives everyday and lives in me. Also to remind me that my kids, my husband, my mom, dad, sister and friends want relationship with me. They want humility, love, and kindness, that only Christ can give. Only He can change me. That is something that has been reinforced this past year. My prayer is that I will fully and completely allow Him to change me in 2008.
So, Merry Christmas! Tonight as we celebrate the birth of Christ remember He came as a baby to be our Saviour through death on the cross. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

so excited to be able to hear about you and your boys. Will keep in touch this way too....