

So I feel like most of my blogging friends are in the same boat as I am....behind! Life seems to only get busier! So yes, I plan to backtrack and fill in some gaps, but I wanted to put C's 3 yr check up (a few days early) and L's 1 yr checkup stats on record. We went to our pediatrician today for both of them. C is 39 1/2" (90%) and 34 lbs (75%). Looking good and sounding good. He is a great talker, he shares the same vocabulary as his 5 year old brothers. Really all is well for him.
L was 32" (95%) and 21 lbs 3oz (30%). He had lost a little weight but they were not too concerned. He looks good and still has baby fat tummy so no worries there. Here are a few other developmental things for him:
-says hi, bye-bye, dada, momma, top (which is stop-frequently heard from his big brother C), uh-oh
-he has daddy completely wrapped around his finger-can do no wrong
-pulls up (not cruising or walking yet)
-eats zucchini, beans, turkey, corn, tomatoes, pears, bananas, oatmeal,
-gives hugs and occasional kisses to daddy
-likes to "sing"
He is our little pumpkin!!! Happy Birthday to you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment