Friday, October 31, 2008
It's a.............
BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, we added a 4th boy to our clan on 10/27/08. I have to say even though we had said all along it was probably a boy, we were truly a little shocked that we could produce a 4th boy. He is sweet and precious. His big brothers adore him and want to kiss and touch him. We are adjusting and healing (me) but doing well thanks to daddy and grandma. We will post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on a beautiful little guy! I know that you're in the thick of things right now, and know that I'm saying lots of prayers for you...for rest and healing!
Lots of love to you and the family, too!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the whole bunch of you. Where do I sign up to return the favor and bring a meal?
Post a Comment