It is so hard to believe that we are 25 weeks or over 6 months in the journey to meet #4!! We have not found out the gender for those of you who may be wondering-this will be the surprise at the end one. Can't say it has been easy. When ever I see a summer sale and think hmm is there a chance I should by girl clothes or when I think about IF is was a girl what will we do to decorate differently. But truly we are very excited to meet this little one as it comes into the world.
The boys always have a different idea or opinion on what it is or what they want and even what we should name the baby. Friggit was thrown out today (the name they also gave a stuffed frog) or traffic (name of a stuffed cow). Baby gets at least one vote a week. They like to feel the baby kick and are convinced it is always hungry, which I can confirm is true :)
This middle trimester is definitely the best part. Not as tired, food is not an aversion and you actually start to look pregnant! The down side for me, which is a good reminder as to why this body will not be making more babies, is the lovely appearance of some varicose veins! Yuck!!!
But if that is my biggest down-I'm not complaining. I know there are lots of my friends who have suffered morning sickness to no end so my sympathy is for them.
So we eagerly await #4 while pressing on with the things of summer and looking to planning for fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Friggit? Baby? Hmmm...I'm wondering what it could be.... :)
BTW: We are no longer going with that boy's name we discussed long ago...if ours is a boy, it will still start with the same letter, however...
Wonder what you would name a girl? Can't be sure I know that one??
At any rate, here's praying for a healthy baby!
Post a Comment